what's included in my bell tent stay?
SLOEBERRY FARM BASICS :
The Bell Tent, wooden decking boards, deckchairs, picnic table.
Twin gas burner, fire pit with tripod.
Parking for one car.
Use of and access to the Sloeberry Farm grounds (where permitted).
Pots, pans, crockery, glasses, cutlery, chopping board, utensils.
Double bed, two single beds, bedlinen, beds are made up for your arrival arrival.
Starter batteries for lanterns (use them wisely).
Cold locker with cold blocks (well frozen hot water bottles!).
Access to communal fridge.
Access to shower cabins with hot rainfall shower
Access to toilet cabins with flushing toilets and basin
Not included (among other things) :
- Towels, tea towels, oven gloves.
- Additional batteries, bin bags, sundries etc.
- Washing of the dishes, pots and pans etc, cleaning of BBQ.
- Stripping of bed linen on departure.
- Emptying bin and putting rubbish into a black bin bag and taking to refuse area.
- Logs for Firepit, charcoal for BBQ. (firepit kits consisting logs, kindling and firelighters can be pre-ordered and will be delivered to your Bell Tent or are available to buy on site).
- Authorisation to pitch another tent, gazebo or shelter etc next to your Bell Tent